Monday, August 15, 2011

GREETINGS FROM MOTHER GOOSE

It's Christmas time in August, at least for Mother Goose. I'm going through Christmas Children's books, listening to Christmas music, and watching Christmas DVDs to get in the mood.



I'm creating the Christmas story for the Preschool and Elementary School children for this upcoming 2011 story time.



I had another wonderful summer with the children of Harlan Ranch in Clovis, CA. This was my third summer with them. This year we shared Goldilocks and the 3 Bears, Rainbow Fairies, Max and Ruby, then our last story was Once Upon A Beach. We always have lots of music, activities and dance. Soon I will be posting a musical Smilebox for you to see some of the activity.



In June 2011 I participated in the "End of the Year" celebration for the People's Church Preschool Program here in Fresno, CA. I was the kick off for their summer program of "Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes". We ended the day with a Teddy Bear Picnic and Parade. It was so FUN!!!



This week I start back at Storyland in Roeding Park and the children from People's Church Preschool will be my first audience. We will have FUN with the story of The Gingerbread Man.




Well it's back to Bing...I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. Love, Mother Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment